You come here to finish me off, Sweetheart?

Mei 20, 2010

Romeo romeo...

Romeo romeo.....

I love you so much romeo
You know? it's so many people I've ever liked, you just most I love :)

but, so many people who think you're weak. is that true? I DON'T THINK SO!
at that time, Rizal told me : "pul, you so tomboyish yeah?" and I replied : "so? why?" and he replied with a scathing satire : "but your boyfriend like weak? like sissy!" oh remeo I HATE IT!

Majid also often like that. he said : "should you not going out with Excell. He's whiny. not strong like you." oh romeo my heart was burning hear that.

and romeo, thanks you very good to me, you want to share story to me, and you want with me.
we never fight, yeah I'm so glad. if i was little upset, you calmed me down immadiately. thank you darling!

YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE! YOU'RE MINE, AND I'M YOURS.

connect the old posts, actually I was still hard to seperate from you. to take over split up, no longer will schoolmate. can imagine me :( I don't want to! I want with you forever! just count the day we would be seperated. I LOVE YOU DARLING. sorry if I desappoint you.

realy romeo, i want with you forever :)

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
you'll be a prince and i'll be a princess
is it love story baby just say yes

Tidak ada komentar: