You come here to finish me off, Sweetheart?

Maret 29, 2010

I love it when you........

I love you so much, how many people know I LOVE YOU? a lot!!
I love you more than you love me, I love you more than anything and I love you so much!!!!!

I love: when you say I'm 'beautifull' when you say 'mabeb' when you say 'darling' when you say 'baby' when you say 'please' when you say 'yeah, it's oke darl' when you say 'I LOVE YOU FOREVER! XOXO! MUAAAH'

I love: how you send a message to me, how you see me, how you gave your smile to me, when you bye-bye to me despite our friend's see it, and when you give your love it.

I love: when you send a romantic message, when you send a greeting message, when you send a 'GOOD NIGHT' message, when you send a message that you love me.

while this is happy time that I have, cause you're the greatest gift the most special I've got.
thanks for your love
I LOVE YOU FOREVER
XOXO
Muaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh http://emo.huhiho.com

Tidak ada komentar: